Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Facebook Profile Pictures~


it started  a couple of month ago, when i used a simple drawing of myself as my DP, then my best friend asked me to draw for her too, then a colleague, then friends of colleague, then sister of colleague, then it became like a clan. A clan of blue profile pictures. some are still using it, some aren't anymore. :) 

This is MY profile picture. oink oink :8)


first person ever asked me to draw. My best friend :)


THEN IT SPREADS :)


Alez :)

Aten :)

Atong :)

Cucuk :)

E'in :)

Eyie :)
Ecah :)

Fahmy :)

Anep :)

HanFei :)

Fara :)

Hossein :)

Iffat, my bassist! hoho :D

Ila :)

i don't really know this guy :)

PAIZAHH! :)

Panjang :)

Liyana :)

Rahmatt :)

Rashed, my guitarist! :D

Safuan :)

Stevobibo :)

Zugwan :)

Zarul :)

Zany, my wife LOL :)

i don't really know this guy also, but his name is Sufi :)

ZURINE, my twin! :)

CikYai, my uncle :)

Albert :)
CMin :)

Ecah/Ain, Rashed's sister :)

LOL, it was funny, really. and i'm doing all this for FREE. :D

Oh and, i'm doing this cover photo and DP for this lovely couple, Amoy and Hadi :D






                                    

0 kritikan: